* A BIG thanks to all who attended the potluck dinner last week! The food was delicious as always, and it was the best turnout we’ve had in several years!
* Thanks, too for those who either volunteered to help steer 2022 or didn’t balk at being ‘encouraged' :)
* We’re ready for a short break but are excited to see what the new year brings to ACBA!
* Thanks so much, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Other important musings from Helen:
* The past couple of years have been challenging for everyone, including ACBA. After a year of Zoom meetings, we then found ourselves with no president and a skeleton crew for a board. We survived(!) and have enjoyed welcoming several new members in the process!
* Several years ago, the Extension Office asked if we’d mind relying on emails for meeting reminders in an effort to save on postage. All but a couple of members, who continued receiving mailed reminders, have been on the email list for meeting reminders, ACBA updates, and miscellaneous notifications.
* The mailing list includes those who are no longer interested in ACBA for a variety of reasons: schedule conflicts, lack of time, meeting with another bee group, no more bees, etc.
* In order to retain only those who want to remain on the email list, please let me know if you’d like to remove your name from the list. We’d like to know why you’re no longer interested only if you’d like to share the reason(s).
* NOTE: Current members do not need to respond.