The below message was forwarded from Jack Cahn
* Any message that starts with the phrase "out of an abundance of caution" is surely going to be followed by disappointing news.
* But in addition to caution, it is now critical that individual needs be made secondary to those of society. It is clear that aggressive social distancing is our primary weapon against the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Therefore the Monday, March 16 bee class is cancelled.
* A decision will be made later regarding the regularly scheduled April meeting.
* Please have a look at the below post...
* If anyone is interested in taking a beekeeping class, this one should be terrific!
* ACBA member, Jim Rash will be teaching a class at Wilkes Community College; the class begins the first week in March at the Ashe Campus, 6:00 - 9:00 9 PM.
* For more information contact Becky Greer, 336-903-3117 or via e-mail, email@example.com.
* ACBA member, Jim Rash, will be teaching again at WCC/Ashe this fall - Intermediate Beekeeping. We know it will be a good class!
* Jim has provided contact info below, so don’t hesitate to holler if you’d like to learn more!
- Wilkes Community College Intermediate Beekeeping class
- Mondays 6-9 PM, Ashe Campus
- October 7 through November 25th
- Cost - $70
* Interested or for more information and to preregister, contact Becky Greer at 336.903.3117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jim will email a tentative syllabus if desired.
* Helen Baldwin provided information which she received via e-mail from Bob Jones of the Alleghany beekeeping group regarding a free, on-line beekeeping course that will be provided by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System which begins on October 15, 2019.